Achieve More Grant Application Open
The Washington Minority Business Development Agency Business Center (WA MBDA) has allocated $200,000 to provide direct business resiliency grants that help minority- and/or woman-owned businesses "achieve more".
Recipients of the Achieve More Grant (AMG) can use the funds for infrastructure improvements, employee training, and business equipment.
- be minority-owned (51% minimum ownership) OR be woman-owned
- have established business operations for 3 or more years
- have a minimum of $100K in annual sales or gross receipts
- operate as a for-profit business. Non-profit entities are not eligible.
- Have an active registration with the Department of Revenue and be headquartered in the state of Washington
- Have an active UBI
- Have a primary NAICS code
Applications are open now and will close March 19, 2023.
Click here for more information and application.