Show All Answers

1. What is the UPMC (University Place Municipal Code)? How can I access the City's Municipal Code (including the Zoning Code)?
2. What is the Pierce County Code? Does it apply to University Place citizens?
3. What are the RCW (Revised Code of Washington) and the WAC (Washington Administrative Code) and how can I access them?
4. How can I obtain current information about bills before the State Legislature before they become law to be included in the Revised Code of Washington?
5. Where can I look at the Washington State Constitution and the U.S. Constitution?