Roster Services

The City of University Place participates in a shared Small Works Roster and Architects & Engineers Roster for participating Public Agencies in Washington State to secure project bidders. The City’s Roster term is one calendar year, commencing January 1st of each year.
To be eligible to work on public works projects with the City of University Place, please register your company with the Municipal Research Service Center (MRSC) Rosters at
The City’s Small Works Roster may be used as an alternative to general competitive bidding requirements when the contract amount is three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) or less.

For more information or questions on the application process, please contact MRSC representative Ellen Hutchinson at 206.625.1300 or City of University Place representative Marian Holloway at 253.460.2500.

For information regarding City of University Place projects, call 253.460.2526.

Minority and women-owned businesses are encouraged to apply. The City of University Place assumes no obligations of any kind for expenses incurred by any respondent in association to this solicitation.