Barking Dog Complaint Procedure

If you have a barking dog problem in your neighborhood, and you have already discussed the problem with the dog owners and the nuisance barking has not subsided, please call Pierce County Animal Control at 253.798.7387.
You may also fill out the Habitual Noisy Animal form (below), but you must contact 253.798.7387 to register your complaint and to get a case number before this form can be filed.