Security Alarm Permit Information

 Security Alarm permits can be obtained by mail, in person or on-line:
To apply on-line for a new permit or pay for a renewal click here. 
By Mail or in person:    City Hall
                                  Planning & Development Services
                                  3609 Market Place West, Suite 200
                                  University Place, WA 98466-4488
                                  Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
                                  Thursday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To apply by mail print this application: Security Alarm Permit Application Form, Credit Card Payment Form. This application is for new permits only, do not use it to renew an existing permit.             
For more  information on the security alarm permit, false alarms and fees click here.
For questions please call 253.798.3206 or email